I read Your Five Senses.

I read Your Five Senses.

People have five senses which are sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. Sense of sight lets you see people and objects and help to keep you safe. It is because you can see things which are reflected off by light. Sense of hearing help you to hear lots of different sounds such as loud sounds, soft sounds, high sounds and low sounds. You can smell things through your nose. There are various things which smell good or bad. We can know whether it is safe or not. Sense of taste tells you how taste you feel such as sweet, sour, salty and etc. We can feel them by using tongue. Sense of touch gives you information about different temperature and textures. You can keep yourself safe by feeling them.

This book tells me various things about five senses. I also learn about body structures and faculties. It is so interesting.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read snow-white and rose-red.

I read Little Snow-white.