ER2021#3(0506)

 I read the Black Tulip.

This is the story about growing the black tulip which is very unusual. There are two men who try to grow it, Cornelius and Isaac. The person who can do is given 100000 guilders. Cornelius could get three black tulip's bulbs, but he was arrested by mistake. In prison, he met Rosa and they fell in love. They tried to grow the black tulips in cooperation. However, Isaac stole them. Cornelius and Rosa were very sad, but they can finally get them again.

This story is about the black tulip. Cornelius and Rosa were very happy finally, but there are many troubles like execution. They are so terrible. I think the black tulip carried both good things and bad things.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read snow-white and rose-red.

I read Little Snow-white.