ER2021#10(0624)

 I read The House on the Hill.

One day, Paul met Maria. She was young, beautiful, and rich person,. She lived the house on the hull. Paul was poor and lived the little brown house. He liked her. She also liked him. However, when he said " a am poor now, but one day I am going to be a famous writer.", she said nothing and ran away from him. He was very sad. Then, he was invited to the house on the hill. There were Maria and her mother. Her mother was ugly. She told him that Maria was going to be married with rich man. He was shocked. He could not eat or sleep. One day, he found story competition om the newspaper and wrote about him and Maria. Finally, he won the prize and started to work as a reporter. Then he heard Maria ran away from her husband and her mother died. He went the funeral and met Maria. She told him to get marry with her, but he refused it because she was like her mother who thought rich was important.

I thought Paul and Maria would be happy. However, they did not love each other finally. It was interesting for me.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read Little Snow-white.