ER2021#7(0603)

I read The Blue Eyes. 

When mum cleaned the room, Biff and Wilf found an old case. There are Dad's old toys in it. Dad decided to throw them away because most of them were broken. However, Biff and Wilf found many marbles and kept them. There is the blue marble in it. This is a key in this adventure later. The magic key took them to a town. They saw some men chased a woman. She dropped a little package in the street. There is a round blue stone. They looked for her and gave her it, but some men chased. They ran away, and then Biff use some marbles. She throw them along the ground, and men slipped on them and went crashing down. Finally, they could run away. Biff and Wilf were thanked by her because they helped her to escape. 

I think that it was very interesting that Biff used marbles to run away. I am very surprised her idea every when I read the books about their adventure.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read Little Snow-white.

ER2021#10(0624)