ER2021#8(0610)

 I read Let me out!

I think this is very frightening story because a person and a dog are killed by a robot. The robot's name is Nolan. John invented it and had it cleaned his room. Nolan liked cleaning, but it did not like to be said " You're not a person." Nolan believed that he could feel, but John did not believe it. John loved his dog, Sam, but did not loved Nolan. Nolan was very angry. So, Nolan decided to kill Sam. Nolan lured Sam by the window and dropped it. Sam was dead. John was very angry. He tried to stop Nolan. However, Nolan locked him in the bathroom for five days. So, he was dead. Then Nolan begun to look for new John. 

After finishing reading this story, I felt fear. I think Nolan will not be good for next John.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read Little Snow-white.

ER2021#10(0624)