ER2021#9(0617)

 I read Dirty Money.

Joe, who works as a newspaper, lived the town in Canada with Sandy, who is his wife. They could see the beautiful water and mountains. However, they heard a noise suddenly. Jon found a big machine and asked a man who rode it "what are you doing?" He said " It's a mine. There are diamonds under here!" Many people lived around there were very angry because of a big noise. So, they asked Joe to write an article about the mine. He tried to do, but his boss did not allow it. So, Joe went and investigated there. Then He found the nuclear damp. He was very surprised and told Ed Bains, who was boss of the Murray Daily, about it. He allowed him to write about it. So, Joe researched deeply and wrote the article. Finally, he and his neighbors could live peacefully.

I thought it was impressive scene that Joe infiltrated the mine alone. This made me nervous. When he found the nuclear damp, I was also surprised. This story was very interesting.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "THE ELEPHANT MAN"

I read Little Snow-white.

ER2021#10(0624)